Mobile-72 Wireless EEG System
The Mobile-72 is an ultra-portable high-density mobile EEG system. The entire system fits on a cap and weighs only 250 grams providing the ultimate level of subject freedom. The cap uses standard Ag/AgCl electrodes for high-quality EEG measurements.
With the Mobile-72, hardware size and weight are no longer limitations to conducting EEG research. The wearable system is suitable for studies involving unconstrained, full body movement or outside the laboratory in real-world settings.
- Virtually no restrictions or limitations on subject's freedom to move
- Portable EEG amplifier streams data and time markers wirelessly
- Record to an onboard microSD card for long-term studies
- Entire system fits on cap and weighs only 250 grams; no cords, loose wires or backpacks
Research-grade Signal Quality
The Mobile-72 is based around the same advanced electronics as our dry EEG headsets, including identical amplification and shielding technology. This offers an unparalleled level of signal quality in all environments and even under ambulatory conditions.
- Active shielded Ag/AgCl electrodes secured in cap, ensures highest signal quality even under subject motion
- Immune to most electrical and mechanical artifacts
- Up to 64 channels of EEG, 8-channels of auxiliary inputs for true high-density EEG
- Real-time impedance check to guarantee adequate sensor contact and assist with rapid setup
- 24-bit ADC, high-dynamic range inputs with flexible configuration of sample rates, bandwidth and channels
Like all Cognionics products, the Mobile-72 is designed to interface with all of the hardware and software tools necessary for advanced neuroscience research.
- Wireless triggering for precision timing and event marking
- Extension support for additional sensor inputs, including respiration, ECG, GSR and more
- Compatibility with a variety of third party analysis tools including EEGLAB/BCILAB, OpenVibe, Brain Vision Analyzer and more
- Full access to raw data via a real-time streaming API
|Channel Count||16, 24, 32 and 64 plus reference, ground, x-y-z motion|
|Extension Channels||8 optional analog inputs with add-on module for ECG/EMG/respiration/GSR, etc.|
|Sensor Type||Active Sintered Ag/AgCl Electrodes|
|Impedance Monitoring||Real-time with EEG acquisition|
|Bandwidth||0-131 Hz at 500 samples/sec, 0-262 Hz at 1,000 samples/sec|
|Sampling Rate||500 or 1000 samples/sec|
|Resolution||24 bits per sample|
|Noise||0.7 µV RMS from 1-50 Hz, shorted inputs|
|Wireless||Bluetooth, optimized for high speed|
|Storage||microSD and microSDHC|
|Motion Sensing||3-axis Accelerometer, each axis an additional channel|
|Power Supply||Lithium-ion, 6-hr Wireless, 10-hr SD Card|
|Triggering||Compatible with Cognionics wireless trigger|
|Weight||250 g including electronics and batteries|